Pages

Advertisement

Janell

I met Janell in in the summer of 2001. I was friends at the time with her brother. He'd come over to my house and we'd hang out and play video games, and many times Janell would drop him off and pick him up. I didn't know her very well at the time but occasionally I would invite her inside, just as a courtesy. She usually declined my offers, but occasionally she would come in and chat for a while. When I first met Janell I never thought I'd end up dating her because she was married and had a child, but I have a very bad habit of flirting with every woman I see, and eventually she started taking to my charm.

She would sometimes hang out in my room with her brother, and we'd chat here and there. She would always complain how her husband was no good. Many times she referred to him as a drug addict and an alcoholic. I never actually met him, therefore I have no opinion of him. Eventually, she told me that he ended up in prison, and was going to be gone for a long time. When she told me this, she said it in a very flirty manor, almost as if she was glad to be single. She started flirting with me even more now that her husband was locked away. I always felt a strong sense of sexual tension between us, and I tried to resist the urge to seduce her, being that she was married, but eventually the attraction between us got the better half of me.

One day she had dropped her brother off to visit and I had everything all set up and waiting for her. I usually had my video game console in my bedroom, where the three of us usually hung out, but this time I moved it into my living room. When she dropped him off I invited her inside to stay a while. She didn't have anything better to do so she accepted my offer. Her brother noticed I moved my console and I told him to play a few games without me so I could chat with his sister. He didn't know what I had planned, so naturally he did what I told him to do. I walked Janell back into my bedroom, and she smiled wryly at me, knowing all along what my intentions were. I thought I was being pretty smooth about it, but she saw through my clever plan. She said something like "I can't believe you set this up just to try and get in my pants." I just played it off, and assured her I just didn't feel like playing video games at the time and only wanted to chat. I also mentioned how she was much older than me, and if we were going to have sex, she was going to have to seduce me. Little did I know at the time, she would take me up on that offer.

I was very young at the time, and I never had a plan backfire on me. She saw through my plan, forcing me to come up with a new approach. I just played it cool for the time being, just to kind of feel things out. We sat on my bed and talked for a few minutes. I was trying to read her body language for signs of sexual interest, but all she was displaying were signs of unrest or boredom. Eventually she said "This is boring are, you going to make a move or not." I had no idea how to respond to that. She made a very direct move, but I thought maybe she was just joking or trying to expose my plan. I smiled cockily, and reminded her that because I was still a teenager and she was almost thirty, she would have to come onto me. She rolled her eyes at me, said "you're so immature," and she leaned over and kissed me.

She pushed me onto my back and continued kissing me. Before that time I'd never had a woman be so forward with me. She was on top of me, which gave me very little room to work my magic, but she seemed to have everything under control. We kissed passionately for several minutes, and during that time she started removing her clothes as well as mine. Eventually she got both of our pants off and started grinding the shaft of my manhood, while she kissed me. This really turned me on. Eventually, after she had gotten herself off a few times, she asked me if I had a condom. I grabbed one off of my nightstand and I put it on. I went to roll her over, but she instead pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me. She was very talented at being on top, and before I met her, no other girl could get me off while they were on top of me. I just laid back and enjoyed the "ride," while she furiously worked her hips back and forth. She got off several more times, and struggled to keep quiet, because her little brother was in the next room.  Eventually she wore herself off and told me to climb on top and finish. I wanted to get her off one more time, but I knew eventually her brother would notice us still missing and come looking for us, so I finished promptly. I rolled over and laid next to her and we both caught our breaths. I lit us up a few smokes and we laid there for a few more minutes chatting. She warned me never to tell her brother, and I assured her I never would.  Eventually we got dressed and walked out as if nothing had happened.

The next day Janell came over, and she didn't bring her brother with her. I knew right away that this was a booty call, and I gave her what she wanted. Once again she climbed on top of me and I noticed she preferred to be on top. She was much louder this time, as we didn't have a need to be quiet, and that always turns me on. After it was all over she mentioned something about how she could get used to this, and reminded me not to tell her brother about our little affair. If he found out we slept together, nothing would stop that information from getting to her husband. I have to admit, the danger involved made our sex fueled relationship, so much hotter.

A few days after that, the house I was living in at the time caught fire and almost completely burned down. I didn't have anywhere to go. When Janelle found out she convinced her brother to convince their parents to let me stay with them. When their parents learned of my dire situation they agreed to let me stay with them, until I could get back on my feet. They arranged for me to stay in Janelle's brothers room. Janelle was also staying there, while her husband was in prison, because she also had no where else to go. Janelle's room was just down the hall from where I was staying. Despite the fact that we could get caught at any time, we still continued our steamy romance. We had sex about two to three times a day, and almost got caught on several occasions. The risk factor involved made it so much hotter.

Eventually I saved enough money to get my own place, and I moved out. It was across town and I didn't have a chance to visit Janelle very often. I saw her, maybe twice, that following month. We still had great sex but the thrill of getting caught was virtually gone. I was interested in a few other girls at the time, and I have a feeling that Janelle had some of her own priorities to straighten out. We eventually lost contact, but we both knew from the start, that our steamy romance was just a fling, and nothing more.