Pages

Advertisement

Maria

I met Maria a few years back on a dating site. I don't normally meet women on dating sites, but I do love them for flirting. They help me keep my flirting skills sharp. I remember stumbling across her page and her height caught my attention.  She was 6'4" which I though was very sexy. I myself being 6'6" thought that gave me an edge, so I sent her a message. I even managed to find the exact set of messages we exchanged.

Bones: Hey I came across your profile and I just wanted you to know I'm taller than you.  =)
Maria: Hey you are. I don't often meet people on my level.
Bones: I also noticed your profile says you like movies. Looks like we have two things in common.
Maria: I love movies. I'm watching Titanic right now.
Bones: You know whats really funny? I've never seen that movie.
Maria: lol really? It's like my favorite movie. You should watch it.
Bones: Do you have it on DVD?
Maria: Yes. Why?
Bones: Well... I have a bottle of wine, a 52" plasma screen TV, and a very comfortable couch. So, unless "my place" is a little too forward for you, maybe you should come over and watch it with me.
Maria: Well that is a little forward, but I wouldn't say it's TOO forward.  What's your phone number.

She called me shortly afterwards and we talked for about twenty minutes. Just casual chit-chat. I was too busy changing my clothes and cleaning up my place too really pay all that much attention. Luckily for me she did most of the talking. I had my place looking nice by the time she arrived. I also dimmed the lights for ambiance. Soon after, she came over with the Titanic DVD. She was pretty cute for an "online dating site" girl. I poured us a few glasses of wine and we watched the movie. About half way through the film, while I was refreshing our drinks, I noticed she looked a little chilly. I had a blanket draped over the back of my couch for just such an occasion. I offered it to her and she accepted. She even decided to share it with me.

Just after the movie Maria needed to use the restroom. I decided to play my piano while I waited for her. I played the Theme from Titanic just to show off. When she came out of the restroom, she noticed me playing piano. She was really impressed with my talent, and had me play her more songs. After I finished playing, I went and sat next to her on the couch. We talked for a little while, mostly just casual flirting, and I noticed a very strong sexual body language, coming form her. I started hitting on her and making a few minor, yet crude, sexual suggestions. She didn't respond negativity to any of my advances. After a few more minutes of flirting, and suggesting, I leaned in and kissed her. We made out on my couch for about ten minutes before I started exploring her body with my hands. I started slowly rubbing her chest, and I unhooked her bra. Eventually I made my way down to her pants and undid them. Much to my surprise she wasn't wearing any panties, which I thought that was very sexy.  I rubbed her clit for a little while and I could tell she really liked it. After a few minutes of that I slid my finger inside of her and started thrusting it. She was really getting turned on by this. In fact after a few minutes of that, she reached her hand into my pants and started rubbing my tool. It's not very often a girl does this to me, but it's a real turn on. After a few more minutes of our steamy romance, I whispered in her ear "lets take this back to my bedroom." She nodded in agreement and I led her to my bedroom, by the small of her back.

Once we got back to my room, I laid her down on my bed and our steamy romance continued. Most women are fairly passive in this situation, they tend to just lay back and let me do all of the work, but Maria was very aggressive. Not only did she have her hands in my pants, but she even managed to take off my clothes and her own. It didn't take long before she asked me if I had protection. I did of course. I reached for a condom off of my nightstand and when I went to put it on she took it and did it for me. I've never had a girl put a condom on for me before, but I defiantly enjoyed it. After I was all set I climbed on top of her. I could tell she really wanted me, but I decided to tease her a bit by letting my shaft slide firmly up and down her clit. This drove her nuts, and after only a few seconds of this, she decided she couldn't take it anymore. She reached for my manhood and put it into position. When I didn't insert it right away, she moved her hips towards me to do the job. That was another huge turn on. I started slowly and eventually worked myself up to a much faster pace. She seemed to be enjoying herself, so I started going a lot deeper. Dispite my fail-proof "harder, deeper, faster" method, it took me a while to get her off, probably about twenty minutes or so. She really gave me a work out, and I didn't have the energy to give her another, so I finished. I rolled over and struggled to catch my breath. She smiled at me and informed me of how impressed she was with my performance. She mentioned that not a lot of guys could get her off. That was defiantly an ego boost. We laid there and chatted for a few more hours until she go dressed and went home.

We dated for a few weeks after that, it was a very casual "no strings attached" fling we had, which is what I think we both wanted. It was a very give and take type of relationship. I needed some arm candy for a charity benefit and she accompanied me. She was having problems with her truck not starting, so I installed a new starter for her. Our short relationship was filled with little "hook up's" here and there that usually ended with a night of good company, good conversation, and good sex. I think we both knew our little fling wasn't going anywhere, and after a few fun filled weeks, we stopped seeing each other.