Pages

Advertisement

Girls I secretly have a crush on.

I've dated more than a hundred different women. Some of them I've had long, fulfilling, relationships with. Some of them have been one night stands. Over all I've had a very enriched love life, but there's a ton of women out there that I would give anything for a date with them. It's a very long list, but I've managed to narrow it down to my top five. So here they are, in no particular order.

Mila Kunis
Ever since I first saw her on that 70's show, I've always had a thing for her. She's very attractive and most of my friends, both guys and girls, tend to agree. The main reason why I find her so attractive, is because she looks a lot like a girl I used to date, and I had a great relationship with her. I know it may seem like an odd reason, but it makes sense to me. Here's a little eye candy.





Felicia Day
Felicia Day plays a character in a popular web series called The Guild. She plays a gamer nerd that's hopelessly addicted to an MMORPG. Her character in the series is very feminine, neurotic, down to earth, level headed, and even a little nerdy. Although I do have a thing for pale skinned redheads, and I do find her extremely physically attractive, I must admit, my attraction to her is based more on her personality. She has every thing I look for in a woman.






Oprah Winfrey
That's right I said Oprah Winfrey. My attraction to a woman isn't just based on her physical beauty, age, or personality. Oprah is one of the wealthiest women in the world, and she's very generous with her money. I'd be lying if i didn't admit that I find that somewhat sexy. I know it's a very shallow reason to have a crush on someone, but I don't care. It's my blog and I'll have a crush on whoever I want, for whatever reason. In my own opinion, women with money and power are very attractive, regardless of what they look like.




Allison Crow
Allison Crow is a musician from the UK. Although I find her very physically attractive, I'm more attracted to her talent as a musician. Personally I don't care from female singers, or religious music, but after seeing her video on youtube, my views changed. She has the voice of an angel. 



Tiffani Amber Thiessen
Growing up in the 90's I used to watch a lot of television. It was nearly impossible to not see an episode of Saved by the Bell back then. It was a very successful show and they ran reruns of it on nearly every channel for several years. Tiffani was one of my first crushes, and my attraction to her was based on her physical beauty. She was absolutely gorgeous back then, and she still is even today.





That concludes my top five list, in no particular order.
Feel free to leave a comment on what girls/guys you secretly have a crush on.

(pictures of mila kunis came from maxim.com)
(pictures of tiffani amber theissen came from maxim.com)
(all other pictures came form imgur.com)