Pages

Advertisement

300 followers

Wow 300 already? It's only been about 3 months since I started blogging. Seems like I get about a hundred new followers every month. I honestly never thought my blog would be read by anyone. It's just my encounters throughout my love life, various dating tips, advice, and a few random thoughts here and there. I never imagined it would grow this much in such a short amount of time. I honesty never even expected a single reader. I just wanted a place to write about my love life, and the Myspace blog section sucked. So that's why I came here. I know my last few blog posts haven't been as lengthy as my usual posts, but writing those long posts really takes me a long time because I can't really type all that fast. I still have a lot more to write about though so stick around. I've barely even scratched the surface of my personal love life and I have plenty more women to write about. Robin and Kelly were probably my best relationships, and if you haven't read about them yet, you should. I still can't believe people actually like my blog and follow it. I guess I have all of you to thank for that. So I thank you.