Pages

Advertisement

Shawna

I met Shawna several years ago while I was working as a waiter at a local diner. At first, she didn't strike me as the type of girl I normally dated. Although I must admit, I found her physically attractive, especially her massive breasts. Other than her looks, I didn't really find her all that attractive. She was loud and rambunctious, maybe even a little obnoxious. She struck me as being very needy and demanding. She was also visibly pregnant, and while I wouldn't mind dating a pregnant girl, they're usually spoken for. I waited on her table, and as always, I found myself flirting with her, like I did with most of my customers. However, unlike most of my customers, Shawna flirted back with me. I didn't think much of it at the time, maybe she was just a flirtatious type of person. As the night progressed, I found her flirting a lot more with me, and I even started feeling some sexual tension building up between us. I wasn't sure how to approach the situation. If I made a move and got rejected, that could ruin my tip. If I didn't make a move, I'd never know. Either way I decided to make act. Not so much because I wanted her, it was more out of curiosity. I wanted to know if she was interested in me, even if that meant I had to put myself out there.

When the time came to pay the check, Shawna and her friends all wanted separate checks. I managed to pull a few strings and got Shawna's meal comped. I took a blank piece of receipt paper and wrote down my number along with a message reading "You're cute, so I covered your meal. Call me sometime, and we can have some fun." I took all the checks and delivered them face down in front of the appropriate persons. After I did that I went about my normal waiting duties, acting as if nothing had happened. She also acted as if nothing had happened, but just before she walked out the door, we locked eyes, and she smiled at me.

The following day she called me. We chatted casually for a few minutes before she invited me to a party scheduled later that evening. I told her I didn't want to go, trying to fish a more intimate encounter out of her, like a one on one date, but she insisted I come. After a few minutes of one sided haggling, I realized she wasn't going to take no for an answer, so I accepted her invitation.

That evening I was really contemplating not going. Not that I didn't want to see Shawna, but more because I didn't want to go to a party full of strangers. Plus I didn't think Shawna and I had any chemistry. Although I did find her physically attractive, her personality was a little too bold  for me. While I was debating all this, I noticed I was officially a half hour late. Shawna called me, wanting to know where I was. I didn't have the heart to tell her I didn't feel like going, so I just made something up. She saw through my clever plan and insisted that I come. Arguing with her was often one sided and pointless for me, so I eventually agreed to go.

When I showed up, there weren't many people there. Shawna was extra flirtatious that evening. She would often touch me or tell me dirty things she wanted to do to me. She came off very strong, which I really liked. Even her friends were trying to hook us up. I knew it wasn't going to take much effort to get into her pants. I learned that evening that Shawna was only in town for a week or so before she was moving back to her home in Texas. I found that very appealing, because at that point in my life, I preferred short and sweet relationships, or something with no strings attached. Shawna was really becoming more appealing too me.

As the party drew to a close, Shawna wanted to go back to my place. It didn't come as a surprise to me. We were flirting heavily all night, and sex was defiantly in our near future. When we got back to my place I didn't waste any time. I took her straight to my bedroom, dimmed the lights, put on my panty dropper playlist, and kissed her. I laid her down on my bed and continued kissing her, while I started removing her clothes. It took me all of five minutes before I had all our clothes off. I usually take a little more time, but Shawna really managed to turn me on. Maybe it was her consistent flirting, or her very direct approach. Or maybe I secretly have a fetish for pregnant women. Either way I she really got me going. I put on a condom, positioned myself on top of her, and teased her for a few minutes, before I slid myself inside of her. Within the first few minutes I could tell we were really sexually compatible. She knew how to work her hips against my rhythm very well.  It didn't come as a surprise to me, as we both seemed familiar with sex. After a few more minutes, I noticed I wasn't getting her off. I though maybe I needed to use my foolproof harder, deeper, faster method. After a few more minutes of that I still didn't think she was was going to cum for me. I told her I wanted her to cum for me, but she said she didn't want to. I found that odd, and started asking questions as to why not. She explained that she tends to squirt when she gets off, and she didn't want to make a mess. For some reason that REALLY turned me on. I'd never been with a squirter before and it really peaked my curiosity. I told her not to worry about it, and to cum for me. After a few seconds of hesitation, she agreed to my request. She had me slow down, almost to a stop, while she slowly moved her hips to get herself off. It took her a little less than a minute before I felt a strong pressure building up inside her. After a few more seconds, she screamed loudly while I felt the pressure being released. I felt her juices squirting out around my manhood, and hitting my thighs. That really turned me on for some strange, and possibly deranged, reason. I made her do it a few more times, more out of curiosity than anything else. I was truly fascinated by the elusive female ejaculation. Eventually I finished we both rolled out of the wet spot. We chatted casually for a while, mostly about sex. I found Shawna to be a lot more down to earth than I originally thought she was. Our conversations were also very intelligent and deep as well. I suspect she was more comfortable being herself around me, than her friends. We chatted for several more hours, before we decided to have sex again. The sex this time lasted a lot longer, but it was pretty much the same as it was before. We were up until dawn pleasing each other, before I dropped her off at her friends house.


Shawna and I made the best of the short week we had together. We saw each other everyday and had sex every night. It was a fairly nice relationship while it lasted. On the day she had to leave, we both agreed to keep in touch via Myspace. We exchanged messages here and there over the course of the next few years, before she came out to visit again. Our relationship picked up where it left off, while she was in town, but unfortunately it was also a short stay and she would have to leave again soon. On the day she left, we again agreed to keep in touch. Over time we started exchanging messages less frequently. I only saw her once after that, she looked me up a few years ago, while she was in town. We met up at my place for the night and had a long night of passionate sex. We were both in relationships at the time, well, mine being open and casual, but that didn't stop us from ravaging each other. I haven't heard from her since then. I still have her on my Myspace, but I rarely check it. I doubt I'll ever see her again, but I'll leave my Myspace account open just for her.